Monday, June 9, 2014

Father's Day Gift Guide 2014

Welcome back everyone! If things look a little different on my blog, it's because they are. I decided to completely change the layout and really dedicate time to making it exactly how I want it to look. Hopefully you all like it! with Father's day quickly approaching I wanted to share my gift guide with you for all the dads in your life.


1. Mustache & Bowtie DAD card, $6.95 
2. Arthur George CAMO Socks, $30.00
3. The Art of Shaving Lexington Collection Set, $405
4. C Wonder Enamel DAD Cufflink, $44 
5. PLAY Comme Des Garçons® For Converse® High-Top Sneakers, $105
6. ASOS Canvas and Leather Satchel, $76.22
7. Jan Kjobenhavn Timeless Sunglasses, $145
8. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme, $62
9. Buff & Shine Shoe Polish Kit, $25.95
10. Tie Bar 'Ze Moustache' Skinny Tie, $15
 photo sig_zpsaeb0a1e9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment