Monday, April 13, 2015

Netflix Series Favorites


I am VERY addicted to Netflix, and with summer right around the corner I thought it would be a good idea to share some of my favorites. Free time = Netflix marathons in my book. 
P.S. These are in no particular order, I love them all.

1. Gossip Girl - Gossip Girl is a show that follows a group of New York's Upper East Side elite as they go through their fabulous and dramatic lives. Essentially the show is about how Blair Waldorf is a goddess and she can do no wrong. I was in actual tears when the show ended and wish it could have gone on forever. If you love drama and fashion and all around perfection, this is a must watch. #TeamBlairForever

2. One Tree Hill - An oldie but a goodie. OTH is similar to Gossip Girl in the sense that it's about a group of teenagers, but it's much more accessible. You really feel like you could be a part of the show. It has the perfect amount of drama and seems perfectly realistic. Brooke Davis = life goals.

3. The Walking Dead - This is easily the best show on television right now. I had always heard the hype and it wasn't until the end of December that I started watching it with G (the boyfriend), and we caught up by mid January. The storyline follows ex-policeman Rick Grimes in post-zombie apocalypse USA. The drama is amazing, the acting is amazing, and it has truly made me want to go out and kill 'walkers.' If you haven't gotten on the bandwagon, please do.

4. Son's of Anarchy - JAX TELLER. Really this is all that matters. The show centers on the Son's of Anarchy biker gang, but really all you need to do is look at Charlie Hunnam in all his glorious perfection and you'll immediately fall in love. The acting is beyond phenomenal and you can't stop watching it. Once again, because I'm a weirdo, I cried during the last episode because I felt like the club was my family, please don't judge.

5. Gilmore Girls - Lorelai Gilmore aka the hottest mom alive is what makes this show what it is. I used to watch it when I was a younger, with my mom, but I stopped after a few seasons. I recently re-watched the whole thing, and fell in love with it all over. The acting is amazing, and once again I was completely emotionally attached to the characters. Long story short, Luke and Lorelai end up together, Rory is single once again, and Suki is the best friend I wish I had.

6. Friends - Who doesn't love Friends? Rachel, Phoebe, Monica, Joey, Ross, and Chandler - there isn't a bad egg in the bunch. It's the perfect mix between emotional and hilarious. Every episode made me laugh, and only some made me cry. Everything turned out the way it was supposed to be, and I appreciate the writers giving everyone a happy ending.

Honorable Mention: True Blood, Weeds, and Grey's Anatomy- True Blood isn't on Netflix, but Weeds  and Grey's Anatomy are. Grey's is still currently on tv, and that's why I didn't include it. If you haven't watched them, you need to 





 photo sig_zpsaeb0a1e9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment