Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Product Review | FitBit Flex

In recent months there have been tons of fitness bracelets hitting the market and it can be challenging deciding which one is right for you. I didn't do any research before I bought mine, but I'm really happy with the choice I made. I've had my FitBit Flex since September, so I can definitely give it a good, well-rounded review. Ever since I've gotten it I've felt more motivated to be active on a daily basis. This past summer I lost about 15 pounds, and ever since I've been trying really hard to keep the weight off, and this has definitely helped. The challenge of meeting my step goal each day keeps me accountable and off my butt! 


I've found it extremely easy to use and comfortable. It connects via bluetooth to your computer, your phone and with MyFitnessPal which is an app I use to track my meals each day. At first I was a little hesitant to wear it to bed, but I got used to it in no time and feel naked without it. I even wear it in the shower because its water proof. Whats great about is that its customizable, you can pick any color you want and adjust your step goals to meet your specific needs. I have the standard black one, and I stack it with jewelry and it looks great (in my opinion). I initially began with a step goal of 8,000 steps a day, and for the past few months I've bumped it up to 10,000. If you're looking to engage in a healthier lifestyle I definitely recommend getting it. The $100 price tag may seem like a bit much, but its one of the more affordable ones on the market, and if it encourages you to be active, I think it's worth it. Buy yours here!

 photo sig_zpsaeb0a1e9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment