Friday, March 7, 2014

Beauty Favorites | February 2014

Before I get into the beauty products I've been loving this month, I wanted to let you all know that any products I mention can be found on my Luvocracy account for purchase. If you don't know about Luvocracy I would absolutely check it out. It's free to register and when you do you get an automatic 10$ credit, so you're essentially being paid for nothing. My January Beauty favorites are also available on my Luvocracy page, so go explore! Click here for goodies!

P.S. February wasn't a big make-up month for me, it was more about hair and skin care. <3



I rocked this polish all month long. It's been one of my favorites for a few years now and every time February comes around I fall in love with it all over again. It is the PERFECT red, and to this day I haven't found another polish that even compares. If you don't have this in your collection you absolutely need it. I love it for my toes year round, and when I tell you its the best shade of red ever, I mean it. You only need two coats and you're  ready to go.



An one who knows me knows I am a HUGE fan of NuMe hair care products. I think they are absolutely the best and well worth the price. A while back I did a big haul and got a bunch of hair masks because I've been trying to get my hair nice and healthy so I can grow it out. This month I was addicted to this one. First and foremost, they all smell amazing, and they make such a huge difference. My hair is dry from begin colored so many times, and I have noticed such drastic improvement in my split ends, and the texture of my hair - it's incredible. I have fine hair, but I have a lot of it, so it's hard for me to find deep conditioners and masks that don't make it greasy, so when I got my hands on this bad boy I was in love. If you're trying to improve the quality and texture of your hair, seriously just splurge and get this.



I have nothing but good things to say about this product. I am a HUGE Lavender fan, I can't get enough. This lotion smells better than anything I have ever experienced in my life. It is the perfect blend of Lavender and Chamomile. I lather myself up with this before bed and don't think I'll ever stop. The scent is just so relaxing and so luxurious. This specific scent is part of the 'Sleep' line at Bed Bath & Body works, and I believe their are either 2 or 3 other ones, so if you don't love Lavender the way I do, there are definitely other options to chose from



This one is definitely a bit of a splurge. Bliss products are so amazing that when I saw this I had to get it. I'm always on the look out for good moisturizers because my skin gets really dry in the winter but is also really sensitive. I got my tube in a kit with 2 other scents and this one was the first one I tried. It was really moisturizing and the scent was just subtle enough where you don't smell like a lemon tree, but you get little hints of it. I think having body butter in a tube is an amazing idea because since my nails are long, dipping my finger into a jar is just a nightmare. Like I said I do have sensitive skin, and my skin was not irritated at all by this product. I highly recommend it.



I got this as a present from my boyfriend's family in a set which was absolutely adorable. I have never really used any body products from Victoria's Secret before and was really pleasantly surprised with this one. I love it because it not only smells amazing, but it's low maintenance. its perfect for when you don't want to commit to an actual perfume, but you still want to smell good. I use it almost every single day, either before class or on my way to the gym. The scent lasts a relatively long time considering it's just a  body mist. I would definitely recumbent this to anyone who does want to splurge on perfume but wants to have a nice girly scent on a day to day basis.



At the beginning of the month I came down with a really bad cold and when I was in CVS getting some medicine I saw this baby and had to get it. I am a candle fiend. I love them so much, I quite literally can't live without them. There is constantly one burning in my room. This one smelled so amazing, and was so cheap I couldn't believe it. It's very very similar to the Bed Bath & Body Works one, however, I think it burns a lot quicker. The scent was perfect in that it wasn't over powering, but still made the whole room smell like vanilla goodness.



This is another hair care product I was in love with this month. Like I said, I've been trying to get my hair to grow and be healthy, so on a whim I decided to pick this up at my local CVS. I've always been a fan of Pantene products but I wasn't really expecting any miracles. I was wrong. This little bottle is like nectar from the hair gods. I use two pumps on towel dried hair at night and concentrate in on my ends and move it up towards the roots. It doesn't way my hair down or make it greasy at all. It gives my hair a nice shine, and makes it feel so soft, I can't even believe it. Every girl should try this out, its a serious steal.



This is an oldie but a goodie. Everyone and their mother seems to have this palette, and there is a reason- it's AMAZING. Urban Decay shadows are known for their blendability and pigmentation and the ones found in the Naked2 are no different. The array of colors are absolutely perfect for both girls who have huge make-up collections and girls who have small ones. The palette is so versatile, it lets you do so many different looks, day or night. It is a little pricy, but I think it is well worth the investment. The entire month of February I was obsessed. 











No comments:

Post a Comment