Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Nail Polish Obsession | March 2014


The color I'm completely head over heels in love with this month is from the new Brazil collection by OPI, and it's called, 'Taupe Less Beach."

I can't say enough good things about it. I went to get my nails done with one of my friends about a week ago, and ever since I can't stop staring at the color. It is the absolute prefect shade of taupe and gray mixed together. It has gorgeous lilac undertones so it would compliment all skin colors. I HIGHLY recommend trying it out. I think it's the perfect transition shade from winter to spring, because it's still a neutral, but it isn't too dark. This color is everything.

And if neutrals aren't your cup of tea, I still recommend checking out the rest of the colors in the Brazil line because they are all amazing.






No comments:

Post a Comment