Sunday, May 31, 2015

New Products I'm Trying This Week


Smashbox O-Plump Lip Gloss - I've seen wonderful reviews on this product and bought I'd give it a try. It's a little on the pricy side but I love the appearance of big plump lips and haven't found anything I like to achieve that look yet. 
Armani Eyes To Kill Mascara - I've had this is my makeup stash for a really long time and haven't opened it because I've been using other mascaras. I've heard nothing but amazing things about it and I'm excited to see what all the hype is about.
Physician's Formula Sexy Booster Blush- I'm a huge fan of Physician's Formula products. I think they're amazing quality and fairly priced. I'm a big fan of the Sexy Booster Bronzer so I thought it would be good to try another product from that line. I've only swatches this but it smells amazing and feels like butter.
Sephora Eye Lash Curler- I desperately needed a new eye lash curler and saw this while I was in Sephora and thought it looked like a good one. I loved the gold color and it felt like it was good quality.
Jane Iredale Smooth Affair Facial Primer & Brightener- This was a recommendation from a friend, and an Allure beauty winner so I thought, with that in mind, I should try it. It's more expensive that I'd like it to be but from scathing it, it does seem to be really illuminating which I love. 



 photo sig_zpsaeb0a1e9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment