Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Beauty Favorites | December 2015

1. M.A.C Whirl Lipstick - This is a newer lipstick from M.A.C. and has quickly become one of my favorites. It's the same exact color as the lipliner, and falls into the mauve-brown trend that has completely taken over the beauty world this year (thanks Kylie). I think it's the perfect fall/winter color and love the matte finish. I would definitely recommend picking it up if you're loving the trend.

2. Becca x Jaclyn Hill Highlighter in Champagne Pop - Can I rave about this product enough? NO. It's the best highlighter I've ever used. Jaclyn Hill and Becca completely hit this one out of the park. It's so pigmented and compliments so many different skin tones. I love it so much I'm considering buying a back up. It doesn't matter if you have 1 highlighter or 1,000 - you need this one. 

3. Becca Mineral Blush - I've never tried any Becca blushes, but it's safe to say I'm getting them all. I got the shade Wild Honey and I'm in love with it. It's more of a mauve, brown blush, as apposed to a baby pink, which is why I like it. It's buttery and pigmented, and would be perfect for fair girls, all the way to medium/olive complexions. 

4. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder - Yes, yes, and more yes. This ambient lighting powder has changed my life. I use the shade Diffused Light to set my under eye concealer, and genuinely don't know how I lived without it. It doesn't let my concealer crease and gives my under eye area a gorgeous glow. You could use this to set the whole face, but I like this shade in particular for under the eyes because it has a slightly yellow tint which is great for brightening.

5. Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - This concealer has become holy grail. I've never been so impressed by a concealer in my entire life. I have two shades; light warm and light medium neutral. Light warm is the perfect highlighting shade when I'm my fairest, but since I'm going to Miami, and have been tanning to prepare, I got light medium neutral to darken it a bit,while still highlighting. It's so light weight, while still being super full-coverage. If you only try one thing on this list, this should be it. 

6. Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow - I find that Bobbi Brown shadows can be pretty hit or miss. I've tried a few and haven't been super impressed; until this one. I decided to get the the color Camel because it was just calling my name. It's definitely not a color everyone is going to love, but I think it's gorgeous. It's a very warm brown, and to be honest, is kind of the color of baby poop, but in the best way. It's the perfect fall/winter color, and I can't get enough of it. 

7. Origins Drink Up Overnight Intensive Mask - This has been a god-send for my dry skin. I've never been disappointed by an Origins product, and this mask is no exception. When I wear it to bed, my skin feels super hydrated and plump the next morning. A must have for my girls with dry skin.

8. Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Lolita - All the hype is well-worth it. This liquid lipstick is bomb. It's a gorgeous shade and an amazing formula, and I think everyone needs it in their collection. I'm definitely going to be picking up more liquid lipsticks from Kat Von D's line.

9. GlamGlow Flashmud Brightening Treatment - Another dry skin savior. This Glam glow mask is amazing for exfoliating away dead skin. I was pretty skeptical at first, and really didn't want to love it because of the ridiculous price tag, but I do. It's amazing, and I'm definitely going to get it in the full size.

10. Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette - This has quickly become my favorite of the Naked palettes. I think it's the most versatile, in terms of color range, in the sense that it has a good selection of both cool and warm shades. It's super pigmented and there isn't a single color I don't like. The packaging is also by far the best of the 4 Naked palettes, and I wish all of them had the magnetic closure. If you're thinking of trying a Naked palette, I recommend this one over the others. 



 photo sig_zpsaeb0a1e9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment