Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My Favorite Planners

2015 is coming to an end, which means it's just about time to get a new planner. If you're anything like me, you need a planner to keep your life in order. I've tried using the electronic calendars on my phone, and it just doesn't work for me. Because of that, I wanted to share some of my favorite planners, incase your looking to get a new one.




1. Lily Pulitzer Planner  - Functional and girly, I've gone through a few of these planners. They come in a variety of sizes which is convenient for the girl on the go. ( $36)


2. Kate Spade Planner - This planner is the smallest of the bunch, which is great for someone who doesn't need to write a bunch of stuff down. I love the cover, and think it would be a great every-ay planner. ( $40)


3. Geodes Life Planner - This is the planner I'm using right now, and it's by far my favorite. It's versatile, durable, and customizable. If you're serious about staying organized in the new year, this is a worth while investment. I have it in turquoise.  ($50)


4. Emily Ley Planner - Another girly planner, but this one is a little more subtle. The style is very similar to that of the Lily Pulitzer and Erin Condren planners and would be great at keeping you organized and on-task. ($58)



 photo sig_zpsaeb0a1e9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment