Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Beauty Favorites | October & November 2015

1. Tony Moly 'I'm Real' Aloe Face Mask Sheet - This has been a savior for my dry skin. It has been getting seriously cold in Boston and my skin has been extra dry. Tony Moly products are some of my favorite and are really cute (which makes them great gifts). If you love hydrating masks, this sheet mask will give you life.


2. Pureology Colour Fanatic Hair Beautifier - I've used Pureology products for years now and this is just another product to add to my loves list. I take haircare pretty seriously, so I like to make sure I'm doing everything I can to keep it long and healthy. This leave-in conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated, even though it's color treated.


3. L'Oreal Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme - Another haircare gem, except this one won't break the bank.  I picked this guy up on a whim because I love hair masks, and was presently surprised. I'm a huge fan of the Macadamia hair mask, and while this one isn't going to replace it, it's really comparable. It leaves my hair feeling hydrated, without making it greasy.


4. NARS Larger Than Life Eye Liner in Via Veneto - I'm not a big eye liner girl, and I almost never wear it, but when I do, this is my go-to. I tried it for the first time when I was practicing my halloween skull makeup and fell in love. It's super black and creamy and doesn't smudge which is essential in my book. Definitely worth the splurge.


5. Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara - I picked this up a while back during the Nordstrom Mascara Madness but hadn't gotten around to using it. It's safe to save I'm in love. This mascara seriously gets the job done. It's super black and gives me length and volume without smudging or transferring to my eyelids. The price-tag makes me hate that I love it, but I can't help myself.


6. Alterna Bamboo Style Ultra Hold Hairspray - I almost never use hairspray, but for the holidays and special occasions I'll add a little to keep my curls in place. This stuff is no joke. It's literally hair superglue and that's why I like it. It keeps everything in place, but doesn't build up or get gross. It leaves my hair a little crunchy but that isn't something that bothers me. 


7. Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation - This foundation is AMAZING. It's full coverage and gives my skin a flawless finish. I don't wear foundation every day but when I do, this has been my go-to. I like to mix in a drop of face oil to thin it out and to add hydration to my dry skin. The color range is pretty good and I think any skin type would love it.


8. Make Up For Ever Pro Bronze Fusion - I love bronzers, and this one is no exception. It's buttery and goes on smoothly. I love the shade range and the glow it gives my skin. I've noticed that it goes on more pigmented with synthetic brushes, rather than goat hair (which is often the case for any product). Definitely holy grail status.


9. Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist - I thought I would love this, and I was right. Tatcha is an amazing company that seems to hit it out of the park every single time. I like using this spray in addition to my regularly Urban Decay 'All Nighter' to add a dewy glow to my skin while also keeping my skin hydrated. This is definitely my favorite on this list. It's become holy grail for sure.


10. Origins Out of Trouble 10-Minute Mask - Face masks are my jam. Without them my skin wouldn't be able to survive. I got this one with the hopes that it would be just as good as Origin's charcoal mask, and it is. Whenever I have a blemish, I pop this on, and I notice a huge difference the next day. It's detoxifying without being too drying, which I really appreciate.



 photo sig_zpsaeb0a1e9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment