Thursday, January 14, 2016

The Foundation Combination I'm Loving Right Now

Cover Fx Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation & Cover Fx Custom Cover Drops

This foundation combination has been giving me life while I've been on vacation. In Miami the weather can be a little strange, it can be humid and sunny and then pouring rain the next minute, which means your makeup needs to be prepared for anything. While I haven't been wearing a full face of makeup most days, on the nights that we've gone out to a bar or clubbing this combination has been amazing. 

I was much paler when I got here and so I brought my normal Cover FX foundation in my lighter shade (it is after all 20 degrees in Boston), but I also wanted to prepare myself for being tanned, so I picked up some of the custom cover drops in a few shades darker. 

The cover drops more than the foundation have been life changing. I mix them with face oils or moisturizers and get the perfect light layer of coverage for the warmer climate. By mixing the darker shade with my lighter foundation, I get to customize my perfect color regardless of how tan or pale I am.

Both products are very full-coverage and can be a little drying, that's why I like to mix mine with a beauty oil most of the time. If you have oily skin, these two products will be your best friends.



 photo sig_zpsaeb0a1e9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment