Monday, January 25, 2016

Valentine's Day Gift Guide 2016 | Pretty in Pink


1. S'well Water Bottle - I have one of these and they're great. I got the 24oz and thought it would be perfect, but I think it's a little too big, I'd go for the 17oz. 

2. Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour  - Chanel Polishes are some of my favorite and are a great luxury gift that wont break the bank. My favorite everyday pink shade is 167 Ballerina.

3. FujiFilm Instamix Mini - This is great for the girl who loves to document everything. Polaroid cameras have made a huge comeback in the past few years and this mini pink one is no exception.

4. Reflective Ray-Ban Aviators - My Ray-Ban aviators are my favorite sunglasses and the reflective version makes them even better. 

5. Kate Spade Card Holder - Card holders are perfect for nights out when you don't have a huge purse to carry around your stuff. The scalloped edges on this make it so feminine and beautiful.

6. Jeffrey Campbell Atsuko Flats - This style flat has been all the rage. All the designers, even Forever21 have been coming out with a version, but these are my favorite.

7. M.A.C. Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour- M.A.C. came out with liquid lipsticks and my life became complete. This berry-pink is one of my favorites, its called 'To Matte With Love.' 

8. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - Perfect for Valentine's day, and every other day. Urban Decay shadows are some of my favorite, end of story.

9. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb - I've mentioned this fragrance before and it's because it really is the best. I love it so much and think every girl would too.

10. White + Warren Cashmere Gloves - If you live anywhere cold, you know gloves in the winter are a must. I love these because they're cashmere, which is super warm, and they're a fun pop of color on a gloomy winter day.

11. Diptyque Rosaviola Candle - Diptyque candles are the best, I've mentioned them a bunch of times before in different gift guides, and they have this really cute pink rose scent for the holiday which makes it even better. 

12. Chiara Ferragni iPhone Case - This phone case is so cute I might just get one for myself! The winking eyes make it the perfect mix between edgy and girly.


 photo sig_zpsaeb0a1e9.png

3 comments:

  1. Awesome blog and article! Thank you for sharing your views with us and here is some more information about everything in general, you might like too. It would be great if you would visit our sites too.
    Ways to Use Coffee for Skin Care
    Surprising Health Benefits of Walking Barefoot
    Smoking Side Effects on your Body and Health
    Best Yoga Poses that helps Breast Cancer Recovery
    Amazing Benefits of Lemongrass for health and skin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog and article! Thank you for sharing your views with us and here is some more information about everything in general, you might like too. It would be great if you would visit our sites too.
    Reasons Why You Should Never “Go on a Break”
    Must-Do Morning Routine Hacks
    Ways Travelling Alone Makes You Stronger
    Books Everyone Should Read in Their 30s
    World’s Most Dangerous Volcanoes
    Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Official Trailer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get very helpful and useful information from your site . It aslo helpful for newcomers , keep going. I would like to suggest to you something whichis really interesting about Autoclicker

    ReplyDelete