Monday, October 19, 2015

Fall Favorites 2015 | Boots & Booties

I decided to start a mini-series about all my Fall favorites for this year! In my wardrobe, boots and booties are an absolute must. They can dress up or dress down any outfit and are seasonal yet timeless. Here are 5 boots/booties that I think are perfectly chic for this Fall.
1. Sorell Winter Fancy Lace II Waterproof Boot - These are a staple in my fall wardrobe, I love the fact that they're not only warm but water proof. They look like a duck boot, but have a modern twist on them with suede instead of leather. Most importantly they're super comfy! ($150)

2. Sperry's Liberty Bootie - I just ordered these last night and couldn't believe they were on sale for over half off! I've been on the hunt for a good black ankle bootie and fell in love with these the second I saw them. I love the braiding detail and think it gives these classic booties a unique flare. Grab them while you can!  ($55.95)

3. Hunter Original Gloss Boot Military Red - Pops of red are a huge trend this fall, whether it be in your  makeup, your shoes, or your clothing. I love these classic red rain boots to add a pop of color to an outfit while being girly and chic. Hunter boots are a cult classic and for good reason, they're amazing! ($150) 

4. Chloé Suzanna Studded Ankle Boot - I have been lusting over these boots for two years and haven't mustered up the nerve to spend the money on them (to say they're a splurge is to put it mildly. I love the way the studs make these boots unique and sassy. They can be dressed up or down which makes then super versatile (in case that would help you justify the hefty price tag). If you're the kind of girl who loved to treat herself, I would say these are definitely a winner. ($1,345)

5. Michael Antonio Mayuri Boot - I love the distressed charcoal of this boot and I think it adds something an outfit that a regular lack bootie couldn't. Being open toe, this boot can really work for Fall in any climate. The chunky heel and split top also make then really flattering, allowing the openings to elongate the legs. ($39.99)

6. Steve Madden Intyce Boot - I've gone through two pairs of these boots. They are by far my favorite classic leather boots. They are the perfect shade of Chestnut and never go out of stile. I like the fact that they have a small wedge to give me an extra inch in height, not to mention the fact that they go well with everything. ($149.95)

7. Top Shop Harper Buckle Ankle Boot - It was love at first sight with this pair of booties for me. I love the color and the mixed materials AND the wrap around buckle. They manage to be contemporary and classic at the same time, all while being on trend. These are a perfect everyday bootie for the working girl. ($135)
 photo sig_zpsaeb0a1e9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment