Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Fall Favorites 2015 | Camel Colored Anything

Camel is one of my favorite colors and it's the perfect neutral for Fall. Adding camel pieces to your seasonal wardrobe is an easy way to freshen it up without allowing it to become outdated next year. Camel goes with just about anything, but I love it with black, navy and white. 

1. Missguided Belted Waterfall Coat - I love camel coats, especially oversized ones. I have one that's similar to this Missguided one, except mine is a few years old and from Michael Kors. This reasonably priced coat could be your new Fall staple. It's perfect for day or night and can be easily dressed up or down. ($51)

2. Forever21 Suede Shirt Dress - Shirt dresses are super cute year round but the color and material of this one makes it perfect for Fall. I would style it differently then they did on the model - I wouldn't button it all the way, and I'd probably pair it with a chunky scarf and booties instead of the black hat. You could also wear it completely open with a pair of skinny jeans and a plain white tee. ($69.90)

3. Free People Whitehorse Mock Neck Sweater - I am obsessed with this piece, I think it's absolutely gorgeous and if it didn't come with such a hefty price tag I'd love it even more. Just like the shirt dress I'd style it differently - I'd wear it without a belt and probably pair it with dark skinny jeans, leather cigarette pants, or even leggings.  I'm a huge fan of chunky cowl necks and I think that's what makes this piece so appealing to me. ($128)

4. Madewell Transport Tote - This is the perfect every day bag, and you can really use it year round. It's a great size for work or school and is really good quality so you know you're making a worth while investment. If you aren't sold on the camel trend but want to try it out, this would be a good piece to get because it's timeless. ($168)

5. Zara Skinny Trousers With Zipped Hem  - Trousers are a great piece to have in your wardrobe in general, and these are no exception. Keeping with the camel trend, these are versatile and chic. You could again, dress these up or down and wear them at any time of day. These could even transition from Winter to Spring because they're a lighter wash.  ($49.90)

6. ASOS High Waist Longerline Pencil Skirt - This probably my favorite piece out of the bunch. I love a good pencil skirt and I can see this looking fabulous with a button-down long sleeve denim top tucked in and some cute pumps. You could even add a patterned clutch to make it a little more fun! ($40)

7. H&M Scarf - H&M, just like Forever21 is a great place to find inexpensive, on trend items. Adding a camel colored scarf to a look is a great way to make it Fall appropriate but also functional. A scarf can really pull together any look and is a personal favorite of mine when I need to look decent but don't want to put in too much effort. ($12.99) 


 photo sig_zpsaeb0a1e9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment