Monday, October 26, 2015

Fall Favorites 2015 | Leather Jacket

This is the last installment of Fall Favorites this year and I wanted to go out with a bang! A leather jacket is an absolute must have in my book - they are timeless, edgy, chic, and most importantly warm. Check out some of my favorites for this season!



1. Noisy May Macy Short Leather Look Jacket -  This jacket is budget friendly and absolutely gorgeous. It's a classic piece that will never go out of style. I love the slimmer fit and think it would be perfect for everyday use. If you aren't into the biker style leather jackets, this would be perfect for you!  ($69)

2. BLANKNYC Faux Leather Jacket -  BLANKNYC is one of my favorite brands for inexpensive jackets that are really amazing quality. I love this one especially because it's a modern twist on a staple item. The powder blue is really fun, and if you're the kind of person who loves to add simple pops of color to your outfits without being too over the top, this would be the perfect piece.($98)

3. Forever 21 Faux Leather Moto Jacket - This color in particular really stole my heart, I might need to go out and buy it. Emerald green is one of my favorite colors to wear and if you have brown or hazel eyes it can really make them pop. This style is right up my alley and I think it's the perfect mixture of edgy and girly. Also, the price tag makes it beyond worth adding to your wardrobe. ($34.90)

4. J.Crew Collection Standing- Collar leather Jacket -  This bad boy is a serious splurge, but depending on your budget you may be totally cool with that. You're definitely paying for quality here. This jacket is genuine leather and I'm sure it's a piece you'd have for 10-15 years if you took care of it properly. The gold hardware and the detailing on the sleeves are my favorite things about this one.($495)

5. River Island Fringed Biker Jacket -  Fringe is in this season and in a big way. Everyone was doing it at fashion week and if you love following trends this would be the perfect way to do it. When it comes to "trendy" items, I don't think you should splurge, because they could very well be out of date next year. This inexpensive jacket gives you the freedom to be on trend and on budget. ($59)

6. New Look Petite Leather Look Biker Jacket -  I love the way that this particular jacket has an asymmetrical zipper. Sometimes with leather jackets the traditional middle zip can be unflattering, especially if you're smaller on top. Going for something with a more interesting cut, is also another way to venture into something a little trendier without compromising the classic appeal of the jacket. ($54)

 photo sig_zpsaeb0a1e9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment