Thursday, October 29, 2015

Beauty Products To Share With Your Beau


If you live with a significant other, it can be challenging to keep them away from all your wonderful beauty products (I'm talking to you G). With that in mind, I thought it would be fun to give you some great products you could share with your beau 



1. Bath and Body Works Foot Cream - Dry feet aren't ever cute. G plays baseball so his feet get really roughed up by his cleats and this cream is a life saver. If you don't want to spend the money on an actual foot cream, you definitely don't need to, you can also just slather your feet with Vaseline or Aquaphor and put on some socks for the night.
2. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask -  As the weather changes my lips get so dry and so do G's. I love keeping an extra moisturizing lip mask in my bed side table and applying it liberally before bed. The reason this works for him too is because it doesn't have any tint at all.
3. Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask -  G is obsessed with this and so am I. I use it most times over regular conditioner, and because he has a bleached mohawk, his hair can get dry and this really brings it back to life.
4. European Wax Center Ingrown Hair Serum -  I use this to prevent ingrown hairs and soothe my skin after I wax. G uses this on his face after he shaves to prevent painful razor bumps. If you or your significant other suffer from sensitive skin when it comes to shaving, I can't recommend this enough.

5. LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter -  Dry cuticles are a pet peeve of mine, and that's why I always force G to use this. I love the way it smells and I think soft hands are seriously important. LUSH products are also cruelty free and all natural which is a bonus.

6. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion - This moisturizer is a holy grail skincare product for me and it has been for years. It's a very basic moisturizer but it gets the job done and that's why you and your partner can both enjoy it. 

 photo sig_zpsaeb0a1e9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment