Friday, November 13, 2015

2015 Holiday Gift Guide For MOM

I'm usually not a Christmas before Thanksgiving kind of person, but I know a lot of people like to get a jumpstart on their holiday shopping so I wanted to share some gift ideas for the moms (or soon to be moms) in your life. 


  1. Longchamp Lepliage Neo Large Tote - I have 5 of these bags that I've accumulated throughout the years and they're really the best. They're affordable, sturdy, and fashionable. I've shoved so many things into them between traveling and moving and they've held up perfectly. Longchamp will repair the corners of the bags free of charge for life and can replace the straps for a small fee (I think it's maybe $40 but I'm not sure). This bag is perfect for the working mom, traveling mom, and fashionista mom.
  2. Kate Spade Trinket Tray - If you're mom is anything like mine, she spends half of each day looking for her glasses. This adorable trinket tray will give her motivation to keep them in the same space, while also giving her bedside table a sweet girlish touch.
  3. Tummy Butter For Stretch Marks - Sometimes it's hard to remember that a mom-to-be still needs some momma goodies. Stretch marks are something most women dread getting, and will go to any length to avoid. This tummy butter is raved about by pregnant women around the world and would be a really thoughtful (and useful) little gift. 
  4. Fitbit Charge - Fitbits are all the rage, and if your mom is wanting to get back in shape, or already lives a fit lifestyle, this could be the perfect gift. There are various models, but this is my favorite, and it's the one I think is most 'mom-friendly.'
  5. Agate Coasters - I am absolutely in love with these coasters. I think they're stunning and would be perfect for any mom that loves home decor. They come in a ton of colors and can be found almost anywhere, which means you can pick the ones that fit your mom the best.
  6. Caudalie Premier Cru Anti-Aging Set - Beauty products are something my mom never wants to splurge on, so holiday season is the perfect time to get her something she wouldn't ever get herself. This anti-aging set from Caudalie is perfect for mature skin and made of all the best ingredients.
  7. PJ Salvage Ski Jammies - PJ Salvage jammies are my favorite, and this red pair is super festive, you could get your mom a pair to wear for Christmas morning (or whatever other holiday you celebrate). You could even get a matching pair for yourself and your siblings. 
  8. Diptyque Candle in Gardenia - I'm a huge candle buff, and Diptyque candles are some of my favorite. They're pretty pricey, but make a really beautiful gift, and if your mom is someone who loves candles, this could be perfect for her.
  9. Joy of Cooking 75th Anniversary Edition - This is a great gift for the chef-mom. This is the holy grail cook book and if you're mom loves being in the kitchen this would be awesome. There are more recipes in this book than she'd ever have the time to cook.
  10. J. Crew Gemma Flats - Every mom can rock a good pair of flats. They're comfy, cute, and practical. This specific pair are timeless and appropriate for any mom of any age. They come in tons of colors and patterns, so if plain black isn't what your mom is into, I'm sure there's a pair you can find that she'll love.

 photo sig_zpsaeb0a1e9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment