Monday, November 16, 2015

Best Drugstore Mascaras | #DrugstoreBeautyWeek

This is the beginning of #drugstoreweek and I'm so excited. I absolutely love drugstore mascara and it's the number one product I recommend saving your money on. The drugstore has some amazing mascaras that exceed even the most expensive designer tubes. Here are my 6 favorite :D


1. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - This is a serious OG mascara. My mom used this when I was little and I still think it's a great mascara. It gets the job done, and even though it isn't fancy, if you're on a budget, this is definitely worth picking up. 

2. L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara - This is a great mascara for length. It gives you super long spidery lashes that are seriously amazing. It's super black, which is important for me. This doesn't give you any real volume, so if you don't love length and prefer volume, this might not be the best choice for you.

3. Maybelline "The Colossal Volum' Express" Mascara - This is my second favorite mascara on this list. I think it does an amazing job at giving your lashes both volume and length. Again, it's super black and doesn't smudge, even on my bottom lashes. 

4. CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara - This mascara is a dupe for Benefit's 'They're Real.' It does practically the same thing - lengthens and separates.  The only difference is it's half the price. If you've been wanting to try the Benefit one but are on a budget, pick this one up instead.

5. CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Very similar to the LashBlast, this mascara lengthens and separates, but the curved wand allows you to prevent clumping. While I don't notice a huge difference between the two, if you find that your lashes easily clump when applying multiple coats of mascara, this is worth a try.

6. L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara - This mascara is holy grail status. I always need to have a tube in my makeup collection. It's super black and doesn't smudge. It gives my curls volume and length and has the type of brush I'm a fan of. Definitely my favorite on this list. 



 photo sig_zpsaeb0a1e9.png

2 comments:


  1. Shopznowpk.com is one of the fastest growing e-commerce portals in the region, with an extensive range of products which
    provide the best balance of quality and value of money,
    we ensure that your purchase with us is your wisest decision today!
    May it be health & beauty, household items, electronics, jewellery or your favorite brand, Shopznowpk.com makes sure you
    experience the best one stop shop in just a click!
    shopznowpk

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have several phases procedures to employ sustainable solutions!
    See and Inspection your assumptions
    Nectar Solar Energy Services offers immediate and free-of-charge providers on your premises
    together with the trip of its Advisor Engineers for a very first briefing about the machine
    you're interested in. Our Technical Advisor will gather all essential data to plan together
    with you by inspecting your assumptions.

    Solar Nectar

    ReplyDelete