Friday, November 20, 2015

My Favorite Drugstore Lipsticks | #DrugstoreBeautyWeek

Milani lipsticks are some of my all time favorite. They're super creamy and pigmented and smell amazing. They're a great way to try out fun seasonal colors you may not always go for. I have 6 different shades, but 17 Plumrose is definitely my all time favorite. I find them to be really comparable to MAC lipsticks in the sense that both have great color pay off and go on easily.



from left to right


26 Nude Créme - The perfect every-day pinky nude

17 Plumrose - Mauves are some of my favorite shades and this is no different

05 Red Label - A perfect holiday red with blue undertones

12 Flamingo Pose - A bright pink with some peachy undertones

01 Sweet Nectar - A true orange, great for summer

24 Black Cherry - My favorite shade for fall/winter


 photo sig_zpsaeb0a1e9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment