Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Sephora VIB Sale Haul | Fall 2015



  1. Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Lolita: I've been really into Mauve lips for the fall and thought this would be the perfect shade. I've never tried Kat Von D Liquid lipsticks but I've heard the formula is amazing.
  2. Becca x Jaclyn Hill Highlighter in Champagne Pop: I love Jaclyn Hill, and Becca highlighters so this was a no-brainer.
  3. Becca Mineral Blush: I'm not a huge blush person but I wanted to see what Becca's formula was like because I've heard great things about it. I chose the shade Wild Honey because it was a peachy nude and I thought it would be perfect for fall/winter.
  4. Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist: Kim Kardashian uses it so it must be good right? I guess we'll find out! My skin is really dry so I'm hoping this will add some much needed moisture to it as the whether becomes colder.
  5. Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation: I'm not someone who buys a ton of foundation but recently I've been trying to push myself out of my comfort zone. This came up as a recommended product on Sephora's website so I decided to give it a try. I got the shade G+40.
  6. Make Up For Ever Pro Bronze Fusion: Bronzer is definitely one of my favorite makeup products ever. I'm always on the hunt for the best one and I've never tried any from MUFG so I was immediately intrigued. I got the shade 35I because it's the darkest they offer and I take my bronzer very seriously.
  7. Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2: This is my holy grail toner. I've been using it for about 8 years and I'm always skeptical to try a new one.
  8. Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Deodorant: This is the only deodorant I use, and before you judge me, you need to smell it. I know it seems pricey for a deodorant but it lasts me between 2 and 3 months so it ends up being no more expensive that a drugstore version. I really do feel like this keeps me form smelling like sweat much better than the cheaper alternatives.
  9. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder: I've been coveting these powders for months and finally decided to go for it. I chose the shade diffused light because I wanted to use it to set my under eye concealer and it was the shade that had a yellow undertone. 
  10. Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer: I've heard nothing but great things about this product and concealer is another beauty product I love. I got the shade light warm and can't wait to try it out.
  11. Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow: This may seem pretty random, and it is, but I was browsing Sephora's website and the shade camel was screaming my name. I know this color isn't for everyone but I'm a huge fan and have generally been impressed by the Bobbi Brown shadows I've used.
  12. Origins Mini Mask Marvels: Skin care is a big deal for me, and I try to use a face mask 3 times a week (although sometimes I can barely find time to do one). Origins is one of my favorite skin care brands and I LOVE the charcoal mask. Since I'm running out of the tube I have, I thought this would be a good way to replace it while also trying out some new ones.
  13. GlamGlow Flashmud Brightening Treatment - This was a 100 point perk, which I usually don't go for, but I've been wanting to try this new mask from GlamGlow without forking out the $69.
  14. YSL Covetable Couture Beauty Icons - This was a 500 point perk and I really only got it because everything form them is really pricey. This gives me the change to try a few products without the buyers remorse.

 photo sig_zpsaeb0a1e9.png


Artwork displayed is not owned by me

No comments:

Post a Comment