Thursday, November 5, 2015

My Sephora VIB Sale Picks & Wishlist | Fall 2015

It’s back! November is here and so is the VIB Rouge Sale, VIB rouge members can get 20% off their purchase with the code ROUGE20 November 6th-9th. Before a sale like this, I think it's really helpful to know what other people recommend buying, so I thought I would share my picks for this season!


  1. Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Lolita: Mauve lips have taken off since Kylie Jenner made it her signature a few months back. This color is absolutely perfect for fall and on trend - not to mention it's a liquid lipstick so it'll stay all day without budging.  ($20)
  2. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit: Hourglass products are super pricey, but they're truly amazing quality. I've been wanting to try the bronzer and blushes for a while and with this kit you get 6 travel size powders, which is a great deal if you've been coveting them! ($80)
  3. Peter Thomas Roth Mask-A-Holic Kit: If you're anything like me you're obsessed with skin care. I love masks, but I find it hard to go through huge tubs before they go bad. This set allows you to try 5 different masks that come in reasonably sized containers so you don't worry about waisting product. ($75)
  4. Marc Jacobs O!mega Bronzer: This product is absolutely massive! Marc Jacobs is another pricey brand, but if you've been wanting to try something, I recommend splurging on this product. You get a ton of bronzer for your money and the packaging is amazing quality so you don't need to worry about it breaking before you go through it. ($49)
  5. Becca x Jaclyn Hill Highlighter in Champagne Pop: Youtube phenomenon Jaclyn Hill collaborated with Becca Cosmetics to create this limited addition highlighter. As a big fan of Jaclyn's and long time subscriber I've been wanting to get my hands on this bad boy and will definitely be getting it during the sale. ($38)
  6. Tarte Bling It On Blush Palette: Blush isn't something I usually buy a ton of, but I think this palette is a great way to get a variety of shades that are great quality and cost efficient. Tarte Blushes are some of the best on the market and the packaging for this palette is way cute. ($44)
  7. Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Salmon: If you're looking for an everyday lipstick, I highly recommend this one. Bobbi Brown lipsticks are some of my favorite and this shade is the perfect nudey pink.  ($27)
  8. Dior Eye 5-Colour Shadow Palette in Trafalgar: This has been on my wish list for a while. Dior makeup in general always makes me feel fancy, but I can never convince myself to splurge on it. If you're the kind of person who prefers to have a smaller collection of makeup that's really special, this is amazing and the colors are absolutely stunning for fall. ($62)
  9. Viseart Eye Shadow Palette 01: Ever since I saw this palette I've wanted it. The colors are right up my alley and every single swatch I've seen is to die for. It seems like a lot of money for an eye shadow palette but the pans of shadow themselves are actually quite big. ($80)
  10. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation: This is a cult favorite in the beauty community. If you're a fan of a dewy finish in a foundation, this is well worth the splurge. ($62)
  11. Tarte Stroke of Midnight Brush Set: I'm a big believer that the tools you use when it comes to makeup are the most important. It doesn't matter if you spend $10 or $100 on foundation, if you have terrible brushes, nothing will look good. Tarte has amazing quality brushes, and you get 5 in this set for less that $10 each, plus a super cute tote.  ($44)
  12. Roses De Chloe Perfume: I smelled this in store and fell in love. Fragrances are always expensive and almost never go on sale, so if you're looking to purchase a fragrance in the near future, this is a great opportunity.  ($120)
  13. Guerlain Meteorites Illuminating Powder: This is another cult favorite and a collectors item. Guerlain never fails to impress me and every single meteorites I've swatched in store has been absolutely stunning. ($62)
  14. Nailsinc x Victoria Beckham Polish in Bamboo White: I am OBSESSED with pink/nude/white nails and this is the epitome of perfection. I absolutely died when I saw this and have been waiting to get my hands on it. ($25)
  15. Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream: I struggle with dark circles because a lot of the time my under eye area is dehydrated. Bobbi Brown skin care is really great and after having a deluxe sample of this, I've been wanting a full size. ($50)
  16. NARS Audacious lipstick in Liv: Every time I'm in Sephora I swatch these lipsticks and am more impressed each time. They are extremely pigmented and creamy and the shade Liv is perfect for fall/winter. ($32)
  17. Sephora Favorites Superstars:  This is great for the girl who wants to try a bunch of different products. This set in particular has a variety of full size items, including a Beauty Blender, Stila eye liner, and Nars dual intensity shadow. For those three items alone I think this set is worth it. If you've been eyeing a couple of the items in this set I definitely recommend going for it. ($75)
  18. Marc Jacobs Style Eyecon No. 20 Palette: This is without a doubt a splurge, but you get an absurd amount of product for the money - 20 shadows! This could easily be the entirety of your eye shadow collection and you'd never need anything else. Marc Jacobs has great quality eye shadows and this palette has a great range of colors. ($99)
  19. Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil: I've been wanting to try this night oil every since I read a few of the reviews online. It's really a stretch if you're on a budget, but if you're a skincare buff and don't mind spending the money, this could be the perfect match. ($105)
  20. Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist: When I heard Kim Kardashian uses this I was intrigued. I haven't tried anything from Tatcha but think I'll pick it up during the sale. Again, I have dry skin so I'm curious to see how this works to rectify that. ($48)


 photo sig_zpsaeb0a1e9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment